An important message to our customers
Good news: all our stores are now open!
We are happy and ready to welcome you safely in all our stores.
In addition to mandatory face masks, we have a list of sanitary measures to follow that you will find below.
Also, please note that we have changed our opening hours in accordance with the curfew currently in effect. To view our updated schedule, click here.
In closing, the opening of our stores means that we can now assist you with your shopping in three ways:
We hope to see you soon!
President EconoMaxAll our stores are now open!
We are happy and ready to welcome you in all our stores. In order to allow you to shop with peace of mind, we put in place measures to provide you a safe, clean, and pleasant environment. Here are some examples:
- Our stores are still being cleaned regularly and we’re increasing the frequency of equipment cleaning, especially in high-traffic areas.
- We’ve installed Plexiglass® panels at our checkout counters and placed stickers on the floors to help you respect the 2-metre physical distancing rule at all times.
- Our stores now limit the number of customers allowed in at the time to ensure that physical distancing rules are always upheld.
In order to optimize your visit, we recommend you to pre-shop on our website and than present to our store advisor a list of the products that you are interested in .
**ACTIONS TO REMEMBER FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY:
Q&A Covid-191. Will I get my delivery?
We are currently honoring all scheduled deliveries. Unless the situation poses a danger to the health and safety of our customers or our employees.2. Are there any additional deadlines for deliveries?
This is possible, if there is a delay, we will contact you.3. What measures are taken by the deliverers to ensure their safety and that of customers?
By a concern of collective efforts and following the recommendations of the governmental authorities for the health and the good of all, we have adjusted our delivery service with these preventive measures:
4. Should I pay the balance of my order before my delivery or my pick up order at the distribution center?
- Our delivery team must wear a mask at all time, except when they are handling products, to stay well oxygenated.
- Our delivery teams will ring or knock and then place your merchandise inside your home in the location you request. To maintain everyone's health, please keep a minimum distance of two meters from our delivery people, especially when they remove their mask. Furthermore, we recommend that you also wear a mask.
- The deliverers will take pictures of the documents you signed, with your own pen, at the time of delivery.
- If you have cough, fever, or trouble breathing, if you have been in contact with someone who has contracted COVID-19, or if you are in quarantine, please advise us.
Yes, please contact us
and we will get back to you shortly. 5. I was suppose to pick up my order in store, what should I do now?
Please contact us
and we will answer you as soon as we can.
Then you will be allowed to pick it up at our distribution center at 8600 Place Marien, Montréal-Est, H1B 5W8.6. Can I pick up my online purchase at the distribution center?
Yes. It is possible to pick up your merchandise WITHOUT CONTACT at our distribution center (8600 Place Marien, Montréal-Est, H1B 5W8), from Monday to Saturday between 9am to 4pm.
- If you have cough, fever, or trouble breathing, if you have been in contact with someone who has contracted COVID-19, or if you are in quarantine, please do not leave your house.
- When you arrive, announce yourself and make sure you have your bill on hand.
- Please follow government recommendations for physical distancing: a minimum of 6 feet between you and other customers or staff.
Our smaller teams must follow all the required health guidelines and social distancing rules. Your merchandise will be put outside the warehouse upon your arrival and you will have no direct contact with our staff. You’ll understand that we won’t be able to offer you help in loading the products into your vehicle. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding.7. I used to pay my account in store, what should I do now?
You can now pay your account through your banking institution.
- Go to the website of your banking institution. You must choose from the list of beneficiaries: Ameublements Tanguay
- Please note that EconoMax and Ameublements Tanguay are part of the same group, which is Groupe BMTC Inc.
- Then enter your account or credit card number starting with 453094
- Proceed to payment
Accord D Desjardins card:
8. How can I follow up on my service request?
- Go to the website of your banking institution. You must choose from the list of Visa Desjardins beneficiaries
- Then enter your account or credit card number
- Proceed to payment
For any service request or other question, you can contact us
and we will get back to you as soon as possible.